- 6:30 p.m.
- Lower Pottsgrove Township Building
2199 Buchert Road
Pottstown, PA 19464
2018 Meeting Dates
View the 2018 meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- James Toth, Chairman
- Cody Robbins, Vice Chairman
- James W Vlahos, Treasurer
- Mark Loshnowsky, Secretary
- Sean E Pence
According to the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Act, title 53, chapter 56, section 561o(a), the powers of each authority shall be exercised by a board composed of the following:
- If the authority is incorporated by one municipality, the board shall consist of a number of members, not less than five, as enumerated in the articles of incorporation.
- The governing body of the municipality shall appoint the members of the board, whose terms of office shall commence on the effective date of their appointment.
One member shall serve for one year, one for two years, one for three years, one for four years and one for five years commencing with the first Monday in January next succeeding the date of incorporation or amendment. If there are more than five members of the board, their terms shall be staggered in a similar manner for terms of one to five years from the first Monday in January next succeeding.
Thereafter, whenever a vacancy has occurred by reason of the expiration of the term of any member, the governing body shall appoint a member of the board for a term of five years from the date of expiration of the prior term to succeed the member whose term has expired.